12/2014 - Present
- Overall management of mobile and digital products/services development project plan, roadmap and life cycle starting from inception to the launch including execution of expansion strategy
- Working with stakeholders to define business and system requirements for existing and new implementations, and ensuring solutions align with the customers’ needs
- Executing the product launch process; UI, UX design, IOS & Android product development, content management by analyzing customer’s needs and sector trends.
- Leading development teams and technical integrations/implementations and also monitoring/controlling/driving of project statuses and budgets
- Planning and executing digital marketing strategies of acquisition and retention to increase revenue, download, active user (mobile marketing campaigns, push notification, aso, btl communication, cross sell activities)
- Preparing projections and business plans for the future of Telco industry and presenting to related managers for keeping up to date with latest developments and possible product and business opportunities
- Selected product experiences includes:
- Messaging: Wirofon app
- Cloud: Dijital Depo, Netdisk and Türk Telekom Bulut apps and websites
- Segment-Specific Applications: Türk Telekom Prime , Bi Dünya Fırsat , Senin Zamanın
- Social Responsibility and Accessibility Applications: Telefon Kütüphanesi, Internetle Hayat Kolay, Kitaplara Ses, Erişilebilir Yaşam and EyeSense
- TTNET Kitap
Business Intelligence Developer
04/2014 - 10/2014
- Developed various reports through QlikView for different departments regarding their business needs.
- Building Data Warehouse (MS SQL) by merging large data sets from various data sources.
- Designing automated reports through MS SSRS.
- Analyzed the data from web analytics tools and database for revenue and order optimization of the website
Yıldız Technical University
07/2013 - 04/2014
- Responsible for academic studies.
Yildiz Technical University
B.S. Computer Engineering
2008 - 2013
BASc, Information and Communication Technologies
Fontys Venlo University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
2011 - 2012
- Agile Methodologies - Scrum
- Product Owner
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
Credential ID : 445745
Honors & Awards
- Fatih University Academic Merit Scholarship 2008 - 2013
- Ranked in the 3rd degree in Engineering Faculty 2013
- Turkish- Native
- English- Professional Working